meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Music for all seasons...

An emotion, feeling, expression and/or opinion could easily be equated to a song... music is great that way.

  • Gut2BAGamer: Cake - Comfort Eagle
  • I'm gonna have a frikkin kewl time: Collective Soul - Tremble for my beloved
  • Why'd you have to leave?: Peter Gabriel - I grieve
  • I kick ass: BT (Featuring Mic Chekka) - Madskillz
  • I'm so glad I found you: U2 - Electrical Storm
  • I just want to cry: R.E.M. - Everybody hurts
  • I'm so lonely: Jewel - Hands
  • I'm hard at work: Rammstein - Links 2 3 4 (harhar)
  • Disowned Father: System of a Down - Chop Suey
  • Damn Social Sheep!: Nada Surf - Popular
  • I feel so sorry for myself: Royksopp - Poor Leno
  • Hubba Hubba: Faithless -
  • Till death do we part: Engima - I love you, I'll kill you
  • I love you, my boy: Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
  • Searching for Ms. Right: Rolling Stones - Anybody seen my baby?
  • I love you: Goo Goo Dolls - Here is gone
  • I still love you: Live - Turn my head
  • I miss you: Incubus - I miss you (No-brainer)
  • I love you boet: Toad the wet sprocket - Fly from heaven
  • You make me feel happy: Sea Flowers - Easy Livin'
  • Jam like a loon: Fatboy Slim - Yo mamma (Push the tempo)
  • I feel great, and so does everyone else!: Collective Soul - Shine (Live)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home