meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Friday, April 02, 2004

Blogging, Journalling and me

I face a dilemna. Do I write for me, or write for my buds? Keeping a journal has always been a way to get things off my shoulders, writing down intimate thoughts and reviewing them later.

I started a livejournal after not doing much research into blogging, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I like and respect the community features as magependragon pointed out, but I don't have as much control over the content as I would have liked (and have found on blogspot). I think I'll just mirror blogs... Maybe look at totally hacking the Stylesheet Overrides for LiveJournal. OK, so I'm an aspiring web-standards-developer, I want my sites to look good, and behave themselves technically, Livejournal is limited that way.

More than just technical standards, why am I blogging anyway? Maybe its kinda selfish, but I write for me first. Its also an experiment in getting my emotions out there, an experiment in becoming an Extrovert. INFP becomes ENFP? This I gotta see, magependragon would understand :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home