meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

DruggedDepression

You love me so, You hate me so. I love you too, I wish you could visit more often. People from outside want to split us apart, who do they think they are! We were born, bred, matured for each other! Where are you going? Don't leave me! You need me as much as I need you, we're like the ocean and the land, we make beaches, we craft rock scultures. Our creations are uniquely beautiful. We cannont exist without eachother. Exist! One S short and you're gone. Come back! What do I have if you're gone?! Gayness, thats what. Happy bouncing, its silly. I don't want to smile, I like to frown, feel down, so down. Get back here you grey fader! I feel empty.

Depression is addictive. I've been to rehab. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home