meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

MMORPGGoodbye...

Consider this a last will and testament, with all the MMORPG madness I've been involved in, I don't think I need to hang around here anymore...

Why can't business life be as interesting as an MMORPG? *sigh* Then I'd WANT to climb the corporate rungs, oust the CEO and run the company like a dictator... I'd slay my enemies, loot their corpses and their legacies. I'd slap up any peasant who would dare question my judgement and find the most beautiful woman ever to marry. *snap* She better be tall, clever and stuff.

We interrupt this broadcast...

In other news, its life as normal (Normal: A setting on a hairdryer.)

Saw "Second-hand Lions" yesterday, very entertaining. Haley Jole-Osmont (or whatever) is visibly aging, maybe I'm getting old too. I want a life like his great-uncle in the movie, played by Robert Duval. Kill bad guys, have enough money to never worry about anything and fall in love with a princess. *siiiiigh*

In technical news, I found a FireFox extension called Deepest Sender, which allows me to update my LJ from the browser using an RSS plugin. Nifty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home