meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pouring

Sit next to me here, whether our toes are dipped into the Atlantic or dangling over the edge of this ledge.

Sit next to me and listen. Sit next to me and talk to me. Open your heart and hear me. Hear me like I'm open all the way, a stream of emotion, feeling, adoration, honesty. Hold your hand in mine, interlock fingers, turn and face me, show me your eyes beneath your fringe hair playing seductively in the wind. When you talk I listen intently, but I'm also totally blown away by who you are, who you make me feel like. I'm dumb and attentive at the same time.

I feel your warmth, thigh against thigh, but also shoulder to shoulder. Both looking forward but feeling toward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home