meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Shaun "The walking penis" O'Connell

Do you see me drooling in public, like a terrier fascinated with a tennis ball? When you speak to me, do your see an amorous look on my face and fluffy hearts floating upwards from the vent in my skull?

When I ask you out to coffee are you really hearing me say: "Hey nice legs! Wanna fuck?".

ARE WE HAVING A COMMUNICATION PROBLEM HERE?!

I think I have a signal-intentions translation problem. I mean to ask you to coffee, and hey, if I like you more, and you like me too then we can talk about coitous, mmkay? But until that point, please be assured my intentions are honourable, even for a man.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anika said…

    AWESOME! Great self observation and even better: What a nice hint for all the ladies out there! Life and love could be so much easier if the girls out there would stop thinking the world evolves around their boops and ass (and legs). Shame man - coffee is coffee and sex is sex! How easy is that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home