meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sometimes words just aren't enough...

Of all the crap photos I've taken, the following get the point across.

Cumberland Hotel, Nice Plasma TV!
This TV was amazing. 40" or whatever of plasma goodness. The decor in this hotel was quite modern, it made for a welcome change from the clinical and sometimes boring.

The view out my room at the Cumberland Hotel
Come 5PM, the sun would cower away. A view out the window, Marble Arch is just off to the right. Taken with my little camera and the wind-sill as a make-shift tripod.

Lanky shows who's bed it really is
A nice surprise. Typically Lanky would be looking after my luggage, but house-keeping decided to plonk him slap-bam in the middle of my bed. A touch of intuition and fun, don'tcha think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home