meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Flicker of existence

If I set the blinds to slits, and wait for the sun to set and the lights to come on.

If I sit here on this chair and try catch a glimpse of the outside.

(If I feel the need to write about something like this, what the hell...)

If I bob my head up and down in time with some stupid song I've heard over and over...

... the lights behind the slits in the sunless outside seem to flicker, strobe.

Hmm, NaNoWriMo is weighing heavy on my lazy mind. I feel like I want to achieve something like that, but at the same time I keep thinking I don't have what it takes to write a journal entry for each day of a whole month. What the hell would I write about anyway? I also have an impending trip back to SA. (oh, you just have to enter a novel by the 30th. - that's better.)

Where has all my energy gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home