meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Monday, August 30, 2004

The storm is over

The sun is low, yet warm. A calm breeze filters over the bay, crisp, refreshing. Palm trees play in the whisper of the wind, fondling with their fronds. The water hints of refreshing calm, lapping gently against the sand. Foot prints, one set deep and long, the other graceful and, perfect. Shadows within foot prints, speak at length of time's journey itself. They tell of great stories, even sad stories, stories of an epic journey, stories of love. Each shadow within each foot print is different to the preceeding one, unique as the amount of pressure applied with each step. The sets move between each other, sometimes playfully facing the wrong, nay, the direction they've come from. Crossing over, darting between. The lighter foot prints often masked by the greater foot prints, inferior in size, yet so amazingly powerful. This, my friends, is the tracking of a great thing.

Cloth in the wind, light and flowing. Soft as the sand, caressing her skin under its veil. So very soft. So soft its melting me like wax from a flame, burning in the middle, burning inside. Wax dripping itself in that heart of fire, evaporating in the presence of such passion. Reforming, reshaping, resurrected.

Eyes locked, neck and body twisting to maintain that connection. No care, not even worrying about the next step, new feelings brewing with each step. New stories to tell in their foot print shadows. Tales of learning of the other.

Her words, little darts of poison. Poison, entering thru the ears, going directly to my brain, little assassins. I am defenseless, on purpose. Poison, so sweet, tasting her vanilla words, flavours of devotion with hints of affection. So savoury. Savouring, yes, I wish time could die, but at the same time, let the wind keep blowing, playing with her hair, the wavelets tickling the beach with little whoops of glee, her smiling, moving her head the way she does that drives me insane, her eyes, burning holes inside me, igniting a feeling within me, a feeling ready to explode, explode with great fire, water and wind all at the same time. The sun should behave itself and not set on that day. That would be cruel.

A great day indeed. We put in some time to show Mandy and Simon the southern and chilled part of Boston, before dropping Simon back off at the Airport. Mandy seems to be settling OK, caught in holiday mode, which should all end tomorrow :D

After doing some hectic shopping, we went for a walk, the same walk I did a while back, around the back of the hotel through the lucious suburbs of Westborough. Its always great to get to know someone you come into contact with on a daily basis. I really enjoyed my time. Especially the chocolate sundae, covered with nuts and one cherry.

After returning, and showering, I was back on the road again to meet up with a friend from work, Jessica, and two good friends of hers (one her boyfriend :P). We watched Hero, well, I didn't just watch it, I sat in awe the whole movie, how very peaceful. Very elemental, natural yet surreal. A movie worth watching for a change. A great way to end a chilled and invigorating day. Jay and Kay will specifically enjoy it.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 am, Blogger Rahul said…

    Amazing... I have trouble finding words to describe. No matter, what I say, your blog beggar's description man. Way 2 go !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home