meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Lost in you

Fluffy rug, thick and hearty, my back over the length of it. Intoxicated with red wine, enjoying the moment. Your bum, alongside but close to my hip, your legs stretched out towards the fire that burns behind you.

Songs fill the air, songs of favour, songs of loneliness. I can't figure out if it is my mind dictating the chorus, or its actually a recognised artist. Your eyes reflect the flickering fire bouncing off the walls, they're fixated on my face, my smile.

You're savouring my every word, as if it was the sweet caress of chocolate on your tongue. When I make you laugh, its like I'm tickling inside, I know that you're so into me, you're almost helpless, and I'm your guardian.

Your elbow, once or deemed sharp, is softly sprawled over my stomach. You're as a light as the kiss of an angel, you couldn't harm anything. I just want to hold you, my fragile. You're like butter in my hands, melting and slipping through my figners.

My palm stretches from the base of your chin while my fingertips tickle your ear, you're so delicate. My thumb could wipe a tear from the groove beneath your eye, but you're not crying. When you close your eyes like you do now, I know you can feel me. You press your face against my hand, wanting more.

My hand is really just a junction between two great sources of energy, I want to share all mine with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home