meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Roasteh Meh

Sheesh but this week has been quick. Yesterday I did the skating-in-the-basement thing again.

Why is it that when one shows off, you make a fool of yourself too :D Picture it, I've just got the cornering-overstep technique creamed, I'm cruising thru the basement like a PMS'ed woman (No offense girls :D) yet smiling at the late-night cleaning staff as I'm going thru the swinging motions. 4 paces later and suddenly the centre of gravity had shifted 10 meters in front of me. I was flying to the ground :D Landed on my thighs and elbows and got a nice filthy roasty on my right elbow. Yay! :D

Work has been kinda interesting. I've been training Zahir in the skills he'll need as a UI goon, he's attentive and thorough, oh, and nervous :D Got home and then schooled Nitr0s in teh_art. That night I couldn't sleep cos I was thinking too much about semantic HTML. :/

No update on the Porra-Saga.

Film at 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home