meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Darkness, disturbing, delightful

While perusing some of the gited and not so gifted content of DeviantArt I happened upon the following link: http://www.fredrikodman.com/

I've always found this sort of imagery powerful, mysterious and downright disturbing. Ogrish fan? Not quite. This is art!

It reminds me of a few things:

  • Most Tool Music videos, including Schism, Sober.
  • The Cube (If you haven't seen this movie, please do)
  • The Cell, for a Jennifer Lopez film, this was pretty good.
  • Your-typical-Millennium-episode.

Apparently Fredrik takes live snaps of his models (pictures people) and then post processes them (pictures not people).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home