meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Set it off

Shut up, just shut up! We don't need to talk. I'm just as comfortable here in this silence, this silence filled with the sight of your smile and your smell. Smell is not the word, smell is harsh. Fragrance is false and scent... now scent is close but not perfect. Scent is primal and basic. If you could mix scent with something like the way you breath deeply in my ear, that would be the word. Your hot breath in my ear. It drives me fucking insane and you know it. It's your leash over me, but a leash that is comfortable. No pain involved, just like silk. A silken leash that gestures and doesn't pull. You're amazing to me.

I close my eyes and imagine the lights are out. I know you're close, but I can't feel you. I can feel you, but I can't touch you. That's a six sense we have. A sense for presence. Picking up energy, boundless energy that awaits to fuel internal fires. Internal fires, how lusty of you to think. I'm talking about internal fires that fuel more than the engine room and keep the lights on in the cabin. The fires that keep the music playing and the little people aboard this vessel smiling. I can't say boats - just a vessel.

But you're not here, and I'm not here either. I feel like I've been preparing my whole life for the time that I will spend with you. I've disciplined my mind, but I know that no preparation can prepare me for when I am with you. I don't need to prepare, because the mistakes I make will be as important as the gestures and the fact that I'm just being me and you're totally into it. Maybe that's what I want. To be accepted. My faults will be anchoring points as strong as the strengths I offer. That rock in the road is there to make the car bump, not puncture the tyre.

Does anyone else think that possible negative qualities in someone, are just as sexy as their good qualities?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home