meta - phorical / amphetamine

Stream of good chemicals, coursing through my veins, tickling my nerves.

Friday, July 09, 2004

Nitrogen...

Barometer drops, brewing clouds, thickening with renewal, laden with life.
Primer drops, sacrificing themselves like lone lemmings, they're the brave ones.
They escape the mass of thoughtless ones, the sky-borne social template types.
Hurtling to earth, friction deforming them as they descend to their doom. Is it doom?
Ground rush, adrenaline valves wide open, the closing of invisible eyes before the moment of impact.
You're not alone, my brave friends. You've inspired others, given them courage.
With masses in safety, the escape from the uplift is achieved by pooling together.
It's that moment where you feel alive, when the rain splashes down on everything it can touch.
You can smell the fresh rain blood on the air, a massacre of molecules.
The plants reach up towards the obscured sky, yearning for a drop in the right spot.
Life is renewed, there is hope for another day, everything is relaxed.
I want to be out there, jumping through the freshest of showers. I want you there with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home